This mini retractor can be used even when space is limited, and it works great as a tabletop display. Your artwork will be printed on Titan tear-resistant polypropylene media. Shock cord pole folds down into the aluminum base for easy, compact storage. Six-month hardware warranty. Complies with Prop 65. 4″ L x 9.38″ W x 17.75″ H
Setup charge: $60.00
Packaging: Orders of more than 1 item are bulk packed.
Where Do I Send My Art?
You will receive a confirmation email after check out. Simply reply to that email attaching your art with any special instructions. A free mockup/proof will be provided for you to approve before we begin production.
Due to the special care and handling required to fulfill your Rush Service order, the following conditions must be met.
- Complete order must be placed online with payment, or received no later than 7:00 PM EST email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete and accurate electronic or camera-ready artwork must be received no later than 9:00 PM EST to the Rush Service email address: email@example.com
- Orders received on weekends, holidays and Fridays after 4:00 PM EST will be processed the following business day.
- Artwork email must state distributor name, contact name, contact phone number, valid purchase order number and the file type of the vector artwork used (i.e. *.eps, *.ai, *.pdf).
- Only one standard location applies.
- Maximum of 1000 units or the highest quantity shown.
- Maximum of 3 products/SKUs per order.
- Maximum of 1 order per customer, per item, per day.
- Minimum quantity is the lowest column shown for an item.
- Shipping via our FedEx or UPS only.
- Proof approvals are not available.
- International service is not available.
- Subject to production capacity at the time the order is entered with the factory. Every effort will be made to fulfill all orders, but there may be cases where production cannot meet demand, we will notify you as soon as possible in the event that this situation arises.